This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join an established business and work within an accounts paayble team. This role is requiring someone who can begin on 14 June and is committed to seeing through the contract. This is a work-from-home role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Handling the AP mailbox
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- Management of relationships with suppliers and handling queries
- Prior experience within a high volume, end to end Accounts Payable role
- High attention to detail
- Experience using a large ERP system is essential
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Our client is well-established business. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team. This role will suit someone who has worked in a team environment previously. Our client has an excellent work culture - we have received excellent feedback from employees who we previously placed and are still within the business.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.