A family owned and operated business that has been around for over 60 years. They are a market leading company that have numerous branches across Australia and New Zealand.
They boast a smaller team based environment and recruit based on culture fit over years experience. Saying this 3 years experience in a Accounts Payable is required, however they are very willing to train the right candidate, should they require, and will offer cross training across the Receivables function to allow growth and new learnings.
This is a maternity leave role that is viewed to be made permanent and they can happily wait for a candidate with a 4 week notice period.
There are many benefits to working for this company. Including the following;
- Flexible working arrangement offered.
- Parking on site.
- Cross training and career progression offered.
- Fun, collaborative environment that promote strong working relationships.
- Attractive salary offering.
- Long term contract 18+ months, viewed to be made permanent.
- Great supportive manager.
You will report into the Manager, who herself has been with the business for many years whereby she has grown, been given career growth opportunities. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Checks and processes all local invoices/credits for Australia & New Zealand
- Follow up pricing & purchase order status queries
- Process monthly rental invoices
- Requests copy invoices & performs reconciliations where necessary
- Answers all vendor enquires and payment requests
- Maintains a healthy AP ledger and recommends updates to supplier files as required.
- As and when required, prepare quality documents for new suppliers
- Prepares trial payments ready for authorisation for the mid and end of month payment schedules
- Prepares single payments to lodge at the bank.
- Prints/emails remittance advices where necessary
- Electronic archiving of all paid invoices, delivery dockets etc in a timely manner.
- Assist with Receivables duties such as Banking, customer queries, reconciliation.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an end to end Accounts Payable role.
- Adaptable to different personality styles and able to build strong relationships.
- Able to work in a team based environment, as well as autonomously looking after your workload.
- Willingness to cross train and learn Accounts Receivable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Quick learner and the ability to learn new systems
- Intermediate excel skills
If you possess the required skillset and are interested to learn more, please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively if you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Candace Page with a copy of your updated resume - Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au