Our client is the market leader in their chosen field. They're searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their eastern city fringe based team. Working within their modern offices, this role will suit a highly motivated and driven individual to mentor the team to success.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following duties;
- Leading a team of Accounts Payable Officers
- Be the Accounts Payable point of contact with key stakeholders
- Mentor and develop team performance
- Liaising with suppliers and perform reconciliations
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing supplier
- Review and analyse current processes identifying key areas of improvement
- Other tasks as directed by management
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar leadership position. Experience working within a large business will be looked upon favourably as well as experience with SAP, Oracle or another large ERP. Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills are a must, along with the ability to successfully guide and mentor a team.
What's on Offer
- Secure, permanent role with a growing business
- Flexibility within a family orientated company
- Great employee benefits
- Free car parking on-site at office