Our client is a market leading manufacturer located in the South East with a house hold name. They have a need for an experienced full time, permanent, Accounts Receivable Officer to join their close-knit transactional finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Transactions Services, you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Account reconciliation
- Assistance in maintaining Accounts Receivable team inbox and actioning customer queries to resolve issues
- Resolution of customer disputes
- Process claims and rebates for their largest retail customers
- Manage major accounts and liaising with the respective shared services teams from these organisations
- Experience with scan deals
- Daily banking
- Prepare reports and collect information for internal business needs and customers as required
- Identify and make recommendations of improvements to credit department systems or procedures.
- Month end tasks including reporting, statement generation and aged trial balance analysis.
- Ensure all work practices meet company standards, relevant compliance obligations and relevant laws
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of 5 years experience within Accounts Receivable or similar role.
- Ideally experience would be a medium to large company.
- Ideally experience dealing with major retailers
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines, work under pressure and work autonomously.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An opportunity to work within a fast paced environment, learning and growing your skills within Credit
- Work life balance and flexible working from home arrangements
- Well known and respected brand
- Permanent, secure and stable position.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Sam Bearham-Jones on SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au