An open opportunity for a diligent and passionate Accounts Receivable Manager to join a busy team currently undergoing a system implementation in Macquarie Park. You will have a team of 4 officers reporting into yourself whose roles incorporate billings, claims, credit and collections. Note - this is a Permanent Opportunity in the Healthcare/Social Assistance Sector.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for billings, monthly revenue reporting, system integrity, debt collection and people management. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Implement and review regular audits of billing accuracy
- Monthly revenue reporting, reconciling items on general ledger and debtors accounts
- On time debt collection and credit control to ensure ledger is kept tidy, up to date and in-line with company policy.
- Internal Controls – Developing practices for checking/capture & processing of refund requests
- Ongoing Customer service - internally and externally
- Managing and guiding the team in a positive manner to encourage the best out of each employee
- Ad hoc projects
- Able to take the initiative to lead the team into their new chapter working with the new system (MS Dynamics)
- A sense of empathy when liaising with the customer's of the business.
- Previous experience team management experience
- Exposure in an organisation that utilises the government voucher claim program and knowledge of the portal
- Excellent problem solving skills to resolve issues both internally & externally
- Fundamental Accounting knowledge of debits and credits
- Ability to take initiative and provide continuous improvement suggestions to improve the day to day operational efficiency of the AR department
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Jacinta Coyne at firstname.lastname@example.org