- Attractive salary on offer ($75,000 + superannuation)
- Based in the Albert Park with working from home flexibility
- Job security in a permanent role in a supportive team
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis
- Manage a ledger autonomously
- Communicate closely with parents and families
- Reconcile accounts
- Assist supplier queries when needed
- Close trust bank accounts in CMS.
- Provide assistance to senior account officers/ Finance Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Customer service orientated.
- At least 2 years working in an Accounts Receivable position
- Intermediate excel skills
- Generous salary - $75,000 + superannuation
- Supportive, team environment
- Close to public transport
- Great working environment
How to Apply
To apply online please click on the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion please email Nicola McLennan at firstname.lastname@example.org