Our Client based in Melbourne's South East is seeking an experience and dynamic Accounts Receivable Officer. After recently acquiring a business, they are going through a time of growth and are looking to add to their existing Team. A Global leader in their space, they are offering a culture focused environment, supportive Team, with parking on site.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Daily sales invoicing
- Process customer receipts
- Processing of approved credit claims
- Maintain customer accounts and credit applications
- Reconcile customer statements
- Administration of the accounts receivable email inbox for customer invoices and queries
- Attend to Customer queries
- Assist in month end closing, including month end journals
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within an end to end Accounts Receivable position.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- MUST be adaptable to new processes, improvements, changes!
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
- Full time permanent position
- Parking on site
- Competitive Salary
- Team culture
- reputable global business
How to Apply
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, if you have dealt with Sharp & Carter within the last 6-12 months please contact Sam Bearham-Jones on SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au