Our client is an industry leader and innovator in the commercial cleaning and associated services space. Built on culture and a supportive team, the business continues to take leap and bounds in terms of its growth and as a direct result is now looking to grow its team and have someone come on board to assist in the accounting team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include but will not be exclusive to:
- Dealing with issuing a high level of monthly invoicing
- Responsible for Adhoc invoicing in comparison to this as well
- Dealing with the businesses daily banking
- Allocating and also receipting payments
- Handling credit applications
The successful candidate will be able to adhere to the following:
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Customer service orientated.
- Problem solving ability and skill set.
What’s on offer?
- Supportive, team environment
- Close to public transport
- Great working environment
- Ability for growth and opportunity