Our client are known and well regarded within their industry. They continue to expand, succeed and grow, having recently won a number of accounts. They are also known for the opportunity they offer their staff internally.
* This opportunity is up for grabs, as the Officer in this position currently has expressed interested and has been offered another role internally, within another business department.
Initially this role is being offered as a 12 month FTC, however they will be recruiting permanently and you will be in the box seat if successful in securing this role.
If you are seeking a full function, high volume and challenging Accounts Receivable role, please consider applying. If you are the RIGHT candidate my client will wait up to 2 weeks, if you are required to give a notice period.
About The Role
The Accounts Receivable Officer will take full ownership of the accounts receivable function and report through to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following duties in a full function position;
- Payment collections and allocation
- Processing bank statements
- Following up overdue payments
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquires
- Maintaining email accounts
- Processing warranty credits
- Liaising with both internal and external sales staff, branch managers
- Liaising with both internal and external customers
- Prior experience within a full function Receivables role is essential
- Experience within a high volume environment, high volume of transactions and accounts.
- Experience with Pronto or another large ERP is preferred but not essential
- Very strong communication skills
- High level attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
- Preference to candidates that are more immediately available, but again my client is open to those with a notice period.
- Work for an well known , reputable company in the Eastern suburbs.
- Have complete autonomy over your position.
- Work for a well respected Accounts Receivable Manager and close knit team.
- Offering a generous remuneration package.
- You will be in the box seat to secure the permanent position!