With team fit and culture as a priority, this reputable organisation is seeking an experienced and passionate Accounts Receivable Officer looking to develop their careers in this space.
About the Role
Reporting to the AR Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Full function Accounts Receivable including allocations, receipting, collections, banking.
- Month-end reconciliations
- Handling customer enquires
- Reviewing the aged debtor report
- High volume invoicing
- Additional ad hoc finance tasks as you gain further experience
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a team environment
- Attractive salary
- 1-2 days work from home
- Parking on site
- Career growth opportunities
- Located close to public transport
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org