An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and ambitious Accounts Receivable Officer to join a growing business on a permanent basis.
Our client is seeking an accounts receivable professional who is eager to learn and utilise their current skill set. The company is based in Parramatta (5 minutes from the train station) and they do promote internally.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager and working alongside another Accounts Receivable Officer, your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Full function Accounts Receivable including allocations, receipting, collections, banking etc.
- Month-end reconciliations and reporting
- Occasional invoice processing
- Assisting with customer service
- Ad hoc finance tasks
- Very strong communication sills as a priority
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach
- A positive attitude and be a keen learner
- Previous experience in a AR role is advantageous
- Full working rights
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.