An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and ambitious Accounts Receivable Officer to join a growing business on a permanent basis with an immediate start (or short notice).
Our client is seeking an accounts receivable professional who is eager to learn and utilise their current skill set. They are open to experienced accounts receivable officers, who have end-to-end experience, and those early in their careers. The company is based in Minchinbury (parking on-site) and they have a great history of promoting internally. We have assisted many candidates in securing a role with this business and they have been happy in their roles.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager and working alongside another Accounts Receivable Officer, your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Full function Accounts Receivable including allocations, receipting, collections, banking etc.
- Maintaining a ledger of over 1000 active accounts
- Month-end reconciliations and reporting
- Occasional invoice processing
- Rebates and claims
- Ad hoc finance tasks
- Very strong communication sills as a top priority
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach
- Positive attitude and a keen learner
- Previous experience in a AR role
- Full working rights
- Work within a well established company.
- A highly supportive team environment.
- Discounted products weekly/monthly.
- Parking on site.
- Potential for work from home after training and probation.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org