Reporting to the Accounts Receivables Team Leader, you will be responsible for issuing invoices, chasing unpaid bills, reconciling debtor statements, monthly reporting and managing relationships with clients. Your primary focus is to obtain money from clients while working in a large and supportive team environment.
- Conduct credit checks on clients;
- Ensure purchase orders are received from clients for goods and services;
- Raise invoices and send to clients specifying payment terms (7/14/21 days);
- Add clients to debtor ledger of accounts outstanding;
- Check bank statements for incoming monies and allocate and reconcile against the ledger;
- Chase payments over the phone or via email if not received by due date;
- Produce monthly reports on debtor status;
- Answer inbound calls from accounts payable and maintain relationships with clients.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with high volume low value invoices in a busy team environment;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key business suppliers;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Positive and friendly work ethic.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable and well-known organisation. Located in the western suburbs of Brisbane, our client has parking onsite and a friendly and supportive team culture. The organisations longstanding employees are passionate about continuing to hold a highly sought-after reputation of collaboration, support and fun.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale, Principal Consultant - Accounting Clerical for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346