Our client is looking for an ambitious Accounts Receivable Officer to join a highly successful and motivated team based in South West Sydney. The key role of the successful applicant will be to support the Financial Controller in managing collection activities, administering payment allocations and reconciliations, maintaining customer interactions and ensuring the integrity of the debtor’s portfolio.
- Handle telephone account queries; both internal and external
- Manage medium to large sized account reconciliations
- Process invoices and credit notes
- Follow up on overdue payments with customers efficiently and politely
- Reconciling debtors accounts, particularly with banking and receipting
- Maintain the debtor’s ledger
- Develop and map the processes to recover different kinds of debt in the organisation
- Prior experience in an Accounts Receivable roles
- Previous experience with SAP Accounting System
- Have experience in a high volume, transactional environment would be ideal
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal / external stakeholders
- Highly attractive salary.
- Fun and driven working environment.
- Great team culture.
Please click the designated link to submit your CV & application below.