A great opportunity has become available for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation located on the Gold Coast in a full-time temporary assignment. This position has the potential to move into permanency.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the end to end accounts receivable function, including such responsibilities as debtor management, reporting, reconciliations, invoicing, and support with month-end processes.
This position requires the successful applicant to commence immediately or with minimal notice.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position is an integral role in the accounts function and requires an organised, passionate and skilled accounts receivable professional.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Managing and updating the accounts receivable ledger and conducting reconciliations of the accounts;
- Invoicing customers and sending out payment reminders as needed;
- Creating, setting up and maintaining new customer accounts including conducting credit worthiness checks, setting credit limits, and pausing accounts if needed;
- Building strong professional relationships internal and external to the business;
- Ad hoc support to ensure the excellence of the credit and accounts receivable process.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer.
In addition, you will also:
- Strong reconciliations experience;
- High attention to detail;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and high volume accounting environment;
- Positive and friendly work ethic;
- Intermediate experience with Excel.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation for the appointment of an Accounts Receivable Officer. The organisation is located on the Gold Coast with parking available onsite.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346