Our client is a well known organisation who are known as leaders within their industry. Due to continued growth, with no signs of stopping, our client has an excellent opportunity dynamic and talented Accounts Receivable Officer to join their friendly team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Allocation and receipting of payments
- Daily reconciliation of the accounts
- Daily banking
- Follow up on outstanding debt
- Assist with collections of outstanding payments
- Handle queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Progress into accounts payable
- General administration duties
Previous experience within a full function accounts receivable position is vital, and you will have ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment. The ideal individual will have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, be adaptable and have strong attention to detail. Prior experience using Xero will be strongly desirable.
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Generous package
- City location
- Excellent training & development
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Close at email@example.com