About the roles:
An opportunity exists for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a dynamic and highly successful FMCG business based in the CBD. Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be managing customer accounts, reconciling accounts and completing full function Accounts Receivable duties. It would be preferable if there was an intermediate level of excel experience. Previous experience in the FMCG and/or retail industry is a must.
The successful applicant:
- Manage medium to large sized account reconciliations.
- Resolving account inquiries as quickly as possible.
- Make payment allocations and collections of overdue accounts.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Assisting in credit projects when required.
- High volume reconciling
- Have 2 years experience in an Accounts Receivable position.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Have come from an FMCG or retail background would be ideal
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Have experience with claims & accruals
- Good organisational skills.
- Be professional and ethical.
For any further questions please contact Niall Hoolahan at email@example.com.
- Highly attractive salary.
- Fun and driven working environment.
- Great team culture.