Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team on an initial temp basis, with the potential to become permanent. The role is based in Minto with flexible working arrangements. The position reports to the Finance Manager and will also work closely with the other member's finance team.
- Addressing emails received from various branches that the client have situated nationally across Australia.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to customers regarding claims and client data base queries.
- Manage the AR queries shared inbox with the follow up of all requests coming in from the Network
- Process refund requests as received.
- Following up unpaid invoices.
- Create new Customer accounts
- Manage receipt and banking of customer cheque payments
- Prepare and post journals and conduct reconciliation on a range of AR functions;
- Communicate with Customers and funders as required to address queries and follow up unpaid invoices/claims.
The successful applicant will have
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
Employees enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers. The company has great average tenure