- Flexible working arrangements - 3 days in the office / 2 days work from home
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Port Melbourne location
About The Company
Located in Port Melbourne, this business has a long-established reputation for integrity and professionalism, and are continuing to expand! An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated and enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Officer to join on a team-based environment with great staff morale for a 12 month fixed term contract.
About The Role
The Accounts Receivable Officer will take full ownership of the accounts receivable function, working in a close-knit finance team.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following duties in a full function position;
- Following up on outstanding accounts
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Allocating/receipting payments
- Billing/invoicing customers
- Debtor reporting as well as;
- Ad hoc tasks as required assigned by your Manager
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working as an Accounts Receivable Officer
- Demonstrated ability to confidently work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- High level time management skills & the ability to meet deadlines
- Very strong communication skills
- Personable nature and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Flexible working arrangements (ability to work from home 2 days a week, and 3 days a week in the office)
- Offering generous remuneration (circa $65,000 - $75,000 + super)
- Fun and friendly team environment
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melanie Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org.