A reputable global marketing business has a need for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team on an immediate basis due to business growth. This role will involve full-function Accounts Receivable responsibilities and is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly established business and within a friendly and supportive team.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain a ledger of major accounts
- Set up new customers accounts
- Processing and raising of invoices
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Process customer rebates
- Banking and allocations
- Must have proven and previous experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer maintaining a large ledger
- Success in reducing outstanding debts and DSO
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Be available to start immediately
This role will suit a candidate who is either immediately available or a short notice period. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.