Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team on a temp to permanent basis. The role is based in Macquarie Park with 3 days working from home flexibility. Additionally, our client is flexible in looking at a candidate who would like to do the role across 4 or 5 days. The position reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager and will also work closely with the other members of the Accounts Receivable Team.
- Addressing emails received from various branches that the client have situated nationally across Australia.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to customers regarding claims and client data base queries.
- Manage the AR queries shared inbox with the follow up of all requests coming in from the Network
- Process refund requests as received.
- Following up unpaid invoices.
- Create new Customer accounts
- Manage receipt and banking of customer cheque payments
- Prepare and post journals and conduct reconciliation on a range of AR functions;
- Communicate with Customers and funders as required to address queries and follow up unpaid invoices/claims.
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics365 is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
Employees enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Hannah via email at email@example.com