An opportunity exists for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a dynamic and highly successful business based on the lower North Shore. Please note this is a permanent part time opportunity, working 3 days a week. This is a customer facing role and strong rapport building skills are critical in this role.
- Handling telephone account queries; both internal and external
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Following up on overdue payments with customers efficiently and politely
- Manage medium to large sized account reconciliations
- Will have exceptional time management skills, and the ability to prioritise their workload appropriately when any issues arise.
- A can do attitude: Open to change and new processes
- Be a team player; able to liaise effectively with other existing team members to maximise productivity and contribute to a positive environment
- Prior experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer to assist a smooth transition into the new environment
- SAP Experience highly desirable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For any further enquiries please contact Jacinta Coyne on: email@example.com