An opportunity exists for an Accounts Receivable/Resident Maintenance Officer to join a dynamic and highly successful company in the Sydney CBD. Reporting into the Billing Team Leader, you will be managing customer accounts, reconciling accounts and completing full function Accounts Receivable duties. Strong Excel skills are highly regarded for this position. Aged care experience is an advantage.
- Manage medium to large sized account reconciliations.
- Resolving account inquiries as quickly as possible.
- Make payment allocations and collections of overdue accounts.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Assisting in credit projects when required.
- Help improve the level of DSO.
- Have 3 years experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Aged care experience an advantage
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be professional and ethical.
- Strong excel skills
- Highly attractive salary.
- Fun and driven working environment.
- Great team culture.