Our client is a well-known organisation who are known as leaders within their industry. Our client has created a new role/opportunity for a dynamic and talented recent accounting professional to join their friendly and supportive team on a permanent basis. They are very much open to junior candidates / recent graduates, as well as experienced candidates- all are welcome to apply.
The company is a large business and does promote internally. They are close to public transport and have parking close-by. Further, they do provide hybrid working arrangements.
About the role
Working as part of a team and reporting through to the Accounts Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily reconciliation - debtors, creditors & stock and bank reconciliations
- Customer payment processing
- Opening new customer accounts
- Daily cashflow
- Reconcile supplier recoveries & supplier claims
- Collection activities
- Accounts payable tasks
- Manage relationships and handle queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Additional ad hoc tasks
- Recent accounting or commence graduate, ideally with 1 years experience within an accounting role or internship OR an experience candidate within an accounts assistant/ accounts receivable role
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Team player mentality and willing to try new things to further develop
- Strong communication skills
- Wanting to work for a large company and grow their career within the company.
- Fantastic training and development
- Opportunity to gain accounting experience as a recent graduate
- Collaborative & supportive team
- Mix of from home and office- 3 days in office, 2 days from home (parking is available on-site).
- Full-time role in a secure company
- Internal promotion opportunities
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Email email@example.com if you have any questions!