A global FMCG leader in their market are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team on a 2 month basis - with a strong chance to extend further. They are a global company based on the Lower North Shore (close to North Sydney train station) however they are working from home full time at the moment.
- Review of weekly claims to understand aging and areas of focus
- Review of weekly Accounts Receivable ageing and analysis
- Aged receivables follow up with account managers
- Review of Accounts Receivable balance sheet reconciliation each month and ensuring follow-up of aged items.
- Credit management compliance with group policy and process improvement
- Manage credit insurance for customers and quarterly turn-over each month
- Prepare and send customer monthly statement
- Following up of customer payments.
- Participation in projects as required.
- Stay abreast of AR developments within the Australian Liquor Industry
The successful applicant
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable role is preferred
- Previous experience with SAP software is essential
- Experience within the liquor or beverage industry an advantage
- Previous experience within a shared service centre is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well within a team
How to Apply
To apply, please click the link below and submit your resume. For any other queries surrounding the role, please contact Jacinta Coyne via email: firstname.lastname@example.org