Reporting to the Finance Manager of this successful business, this role will play a pivotal part in the smooth running of the office, being the go-to person in the office for all Administration and Coordination needs. As a confident and meticulous Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks focusing on office management, finance administration, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will be a people-person with the attitude that no task is too big or too small, and will have great attention to detail and the ability to follow through with any tasks. You must be immediately available to interview as well as start. If you are motivated to secure an exciting permanent role in an inclusive team before the end of the year, then this could be the role for you!
Working alongside the Receptionist in a busy office, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the business. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders including all staff and suppliers, to develop consistently positive working relationships
- Extensive administrative support to the Finance function of the business across payroll preparation, approving invoices, data entry into Excel, and more
- Accounts payable and receivable duties
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Formatting documents and running reports
- Ordering office supplies, catering and kitchen supplies
- Facilities support to ensure office functionality
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Reception cover
- All other ad hoc duties as required
You will be a skilled Office Coordinator with previous experienced gained in a corporate setting. Key skills include;
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a corporate setting
- Technically proficient across computer use, Microsoft Office Suite and Internet
- Experience in Finance Administration/Payroll coordination is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a multitude of tasks
- Team-player attitude and the ability to develop positive working relationships
Our client is a leading Retail brand who have experienced great success, stability and growth over the past 12-months. Located in Scoresby suburbs of Melbourne, they are an integrated business who own and operate a number of well-known brands, and they have an excellent internal culture with low staff turnover. They are currently seeking an experienced and positive Accounts Administrator to be the go-to person in the business for all Office Support needs. If you are looking to secure a new challenge in a busy role where no two days will be the same, then this could be the role for you.
This is a position will start immediately for the right candidate.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.