About the role
Looking for a highly capable and self-directed Administrator & Data Entry Officer to take ownership of this exciting Permanent role. The successful applicant will be accustomed to a fast paced and dynamic environment, and will be used to working autonomously. This role requires full time hours and will provide quality support to a tight-knit team. You must have access to a car, and be available to interview and start immediately.
Playing a key support role within the business, your role will be varied and include but not be limited to:
- Data entry
- Coordinating a high volume of email communication
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Formatting documents
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Writing internal reports
- Responding to queries from fellow employees
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Computer literate to intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet) - in particular, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work within a high volume environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
Based in Melbourne Western Suburbs, this organisation is a highly regarded and reputable business working in the Retail Industry. This is a permanent role that requires an individual who will bring a "can do"attitude to a tight-knit and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.