Our client is seeking a vibrant and passionate Administration Assistant to join their supportive and energetic team. The ideal candidate will be well presented, articulate, and have obtained previous experience operating in environments where they are heavily relied upon to undertake a multitude of tasks. You will have exceptional organisational and time management skills to support all business areas.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls
- Booking of appointments and following up with confirmations
- Diary and email management
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Responding to queries from staff. This includes transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate staff member
- Assisting management with administration duties and tasks
- Preparing documents for internal and external use
- Collating of documents, filling, scanning and all other ad-hoc duties
Skills and Experience
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Xero (desired not essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Understanding the importance of quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- Ability to work collaborative within a high volume, team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Located in Melbourne’s North our client is an inclusive and positive organisation within the financial services space. With a tight-knit office environment, they are geared for growth and are looking for an Administration Assistant who brings a multi-faceted skillset that will be an asset moving forward.
This is a permanent role that requires an individual that will bring their positive attitude to a collaborative and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Olivia Di Sisto on 0431 885 853.