An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Administration Officer to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation. This organisation is located in the Brisbane CBD and requires someone to commence immediately for an anticipated three months.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring the management team receive accurate and up to date information for their multi-site business. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying competing daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Administration Officer. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Managing and entering facility and maintenance requests from various sites;
- Database management and ensuring accuracy of information input;
- Preparing and issuing reports and quotes as requested;
- Document formatting, management and filing;
- Ad hoc administration support as required by the business leaders and management.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Administration Officer and be available immediately.
In addition, you will also have:
- Ability to manage various competing demands and requests from management;
- Experience in scheduling, facilities and/or high volume data entry is highly advantageous;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a fantastic organisation to appoint an Administration Officer in a temporary assignment in the inner Brisbane city suburbs. This assignment is anticipated for three months with possible extension. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a positive experience in this temporary assignment.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and you will stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346