A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Administrator to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation located on the Gold Coast for an initial two month temporary assignment to assist their procurement team.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the administration support to the procurement team, you will be responsible for the entry of customer orders, monitoring stock levels and communicating any shortages, as well as supporting other team members with managing inputs. Your prior experience within manufacturing and production is highly attractive for this opportunity.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Administrator. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- High volume data entry of orders for retail customers;
- Monitoring and escalating any stock shortages;
- Communicating with the broader procurement and planning team regarding data inputs;
- Escalating any customer enquiries to the Account Managers if required;
- Regular use of Excel;
- Ad hoc administration support as required for the broader planning, purchasing and procurement teams.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Administrator within a manufacturing and production environment.
In addition, you will also have:
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (in particular Excel);
- Exceptionally high attention to detail;
- Strong customer service approach.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable organisation to appoint a temporary Administrator to support a thriving procurement team. You will have the opportunity to apply and develop your strong administrative skills in a fast-paced business. You will be supported and provided all training to ensure you are successful throughout the assignment duration.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant Accounting & Business Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346