Our client is seeking a driven and collaborative individual who will provide administrative and scheduling support to their tight-knit team. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge. You will be confident in communication and comfortable working in a busy environment where you can manage and prioritise several tasks at once. This unique role is suitable for an individual that can think on their feet and has strong problem-solving skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide a high level of customer service and communication
- Coordinate and schedule jobs and dispatch drivers
- Answer customer calls, service queries, provide updates and ETAs
- Produce and distribute run sheets
- Communicate effectively with drivers to resolve transport issues
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise and communicate updates to clients regarding scheduling details
- Maintain and update paperwork related to jobs
- Ability to problem solve
- Update and maintain various internal databases to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
Skills and Experience
Experience working in a similar administration role, as well as:
- Ability and experience working to complete deadlines
- Previous administrative experience in scheduling or open to learning
- Time management, prioritising and multitasking
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Capability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- High level attention to detail
Based in Dandenong, our client is a true leader in the recycling industry who works with many commercial and industrial companies in the recovery and recycling of waste plastic, paper, and cardboard. Due to business growth our client is looking to hire an Administration/Scheduling Office who will provide exceptional customer service to key clients.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.