In this varied and fast-paced role, you will work within a supportive team to provide excellent service to key clients of the business, as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders. This is an entry level role where you can build the foundation for a successful career in administration/client services, and be exposed to a range of business areas with continual career progression along the way. Your role will be to answer calls and queries, coordinate various bookings, schedules and information with others in the business, and maintain the database. You will be a true people-person with the attitude that no task is too big or too small! You must be immediately available to interview as well as start.
Sitting in a team of like-minded people, you will be responsible for the following tasks which include but are not limited to;
- Answer and respond to high-volume calls and queries
- Update and maintain internal databases
- Managing inbound sales leads and passing these on to the Sales team
- Scheduling bookings and coordinating travel
- Prepare and format reports and documents
- Order supplies and coordinate deliveries
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- All other ad hoc duties as required
This role is suitable for an individual at the start of their career who is driven to learn and has a commercial mindset. Other key skills and experience include;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with ease
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A motivated mind set with the drive to learn and grow, and take on new challenges
- True team player with demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience within retail, real estate, travel or hospitality is highly regarded but not essential
- Previous experience in a professional/sales driven environment
Our client is a highly successful organisation that offers safety and compliance services to key clients. Founded in 2005, they have gone from strength to strength and now enjoy a National reach with more growth to come! They offer an internal culture that drives success and supports you in your career growth, and a flexible working structure where you have the potential to work from home. If you are a driven individual who is seeking a fun role where no two days are the same, then this could be the opportunity for you!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.