This is a diverse role where you will liaise with customers & clients, internal departments, suppliers and stakeholders to establish effective working processes and relationships to deliver services, projects and products as required. This role will allow the successful candidate to develop positive relationships both internally and externally, and further develop their administrative skill set. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited to enter the workforce and gain corporate experience in a busy and challenging role.
You will assist the Property Manager with all Administrative tasks, and the wider team and office with any needs as required. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders, as well as, but not limited to:
- Answering and responding to all calls and queries
- Purchase orders
- Finance Administration
- Supporting and preparing business proposals
- Monitor open asset, property and fulfilment requests
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements as necessary
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Document preparation
- Reception assistance and ad hoc administrative duties as necessary
Skills / Experience
You will be an experienced administrator with the ability to work in a high-volume environment, as well as:
- Demonstrated success in a Administration support role
- High degree of resilience, tolerance and initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project coordination skills – able to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good stakeholder management skills
About the client
Our client is an true market leader and high-performing Service organisation. Due to growth and success in the business, they are seeking an intelligent and capable Administration Professional who is keen to have a positive impact on the business and delve into key business areas, to consistently deliver success. This is a temporary opportunity that requires a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Zoe Raphael on 0401265388.