Are you ready to take on a new challenge in a fun and varied role that will allow learning and growth? Working in the construction Administration part of business, this role works in an inclusive and caring team and would see you have a hand in all business facets. The ideal candidate will be a whiz at organization with a flair for problem solving and building relationships with stakeholders. You will be positive and flexible in your approach to work with excellent attention to detail, and be excited to come to work each day to help the success of the team.
Sitting in an inclusive team of interesting and intelligent people you will be responsible for all administration to support the team as well as clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Liaising extensively with internal and external stakeholders
- Booking meetings
- Preparing extensive reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing correspondence
- Team support across all ad hoc tasks
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Finance administration and preparing invoices
The ideal candidate will have Administration and Coordination experience as well as;
- Experience in a similar Customer Focused and Administration role. Having worked in a construction company is advantageous but not essential.
- The ability to handle complex and difficult client-related issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong Administrative skill set
- Understanding of the importance of quality and efficiency
- Ability to multitask and prioritise while juggling a multitude of tasks
- Can-do attitude and a positive mindset
Our client is an industry leader within the Property and Construction space who, due to continued success and growth, are currently seeking a talented Administrator to join their team. Located in Melbourne's South East, they have a motivated and excellence-driven culture where everyone is passionate about the industry and you can build a future. If you are seeking your next opportunity in a role that will allow you to work with a fun team as well as get immense job satisfaction from using your varied administration skill-set, then please apply!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please contact Zoe Raphael - firstname.lastname@example.org