Our client is seeking a highly capable and self-directed Administrator & Data Entry Officer to take ownership of this exciting role. The successful applicant will be accustomed to a fast paced and dynamic environment and will be used to working autonomously. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge.
Playing a key support role within the business, your role will be varied and include but not be limited to:
- Data entry
- Coordinating a high volume of email communication
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Formatting documents
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Writing internal reports
- Responding to queries from fellow employees
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Computer literate to intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet) - in particular, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work within a high volume environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
About the client
Based in Melbourne Northern Suburbs, this organisation is a highly regarded and reputable business. This is a role that requires an individual who will bring a "can do"attitude to a tight-knit and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Olivia Di Sisto on 0431 885 853.