The organisation is undergoing an elaborate transformation of their Finance systems and processes and will require support of the implementation of the project across scope, budget, and time. You are vital in the software development process and will be working with the Agile Scrum teams as well as the Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘get it done’ approach in terms of delivery and will have experience in migration/implementation of systems. They will be an enthusiastic and influential leader, with vision in driving change and adoption to new systems. They will manage key stakeholders’ expectations, able to adapt, and are intrinsically curious and analytical. They can work in both an agile and waterfall environment and has the ability to connect agile sprints to the bigger picture vision.
- Enable change by providing an agile, responsive, and supportive project management service to teams in the delivery of key systems.
- Champion the project management framework by identifying and exploring continuous improvement activities to enhance CX.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships. Work closely with delivery managers and product owners to ensure alignment across multiple project teams.
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Option of 9 day work fortnight
- Work overseas for 2 months of the year
- Drive real-world impact
- NFP bonus on top of salary
- WFH flexibility – 2 days in office
If you feel you are fit for this role, click the apply button, alternatively, please send in your CV to email@example.com.