They require a Business Applications Specialist required to join a fantastic team culture team to support the primary ERP system
- Build extensive knowledge and understanding of the Core ERP system including product management, purchasing, inventory, POS solutions, and ecommerce integrations, from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Assist users with day-to-day system queries, issues, and promote the development of improved process or system use.
- Investigate problems with software applications, diagnose root causes, prioritise, and work individually or as a team to resolve issues.
- Proven experience in Retail, eCommerce, and Wholesale IT & ERP environments
- A solid understanding of typical business processes across multiple departments
- AP21 ERP system (highly desirable)
- eCommerce Platform and relevant integration knowledge - highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / SQL skills
- Attractive salary packaging
- Fantastic team culture within an amazing office in Richmond
- Generous employee discounts
- Be part of a supportive team and a growing business with endless opportunities