Take your career to the next level with an exciting brand in the Architecture & Design space. This is an all-encompassing role where you will be responsible for developing new business relationships, selling through to furniture retailers (channel) and A&D specifiers. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, you will develop project opportunities against specific sales targets, whilst also nurturing existing accounts.
- Achieve budgeted targets and contribute towards the review and tracking of targeted outcomes
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, and recommending the most appropriate solution
- Identify product improvements of new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Assist in trade exhibitions and product launches
- Participate in networking events and meetings where strategic opportunities exist to promote the company
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
Skills and Experience
- Sales experience within a related industry; ideally furniture, architecture, flooring, fabrics, industrial design or high-end products
- Track record & passion for working with the Architectural & Design market
- Demonstrated ability to manage an existing portfolio as well as develop new customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrates a high level of drive and energy towards tasks
- Join a highly innovative, award-winning global business
- Collaborative, warm and nurturing work environment
- Offices located in inner city Sydney
- Attractive remuneration package
About the company
Our client is a globally recognised international designer, manufacturer and distributor of award-winning A&D products. They strive for new ways to enhance user experience through the seamless connection of people and technology. The organisation has a number of brands within its umbrella, with a rich history spanning over 100 years. What sets them apart from their competitors is their personal and proactive approach to their customers coupled with their continued investment in innovative design.
Globally, they are recognised for their commitment to corporate social responsibility, where they have won several awards.
Culture is probably one of the most important parts of any business, and for our client, it is at the forefront of their success and why their employees love going to work. With a keen eye for talent and a major focus on diversity, our client has extremely high standards when it comes to employment, which translates to a high performing culture that promotes fun, fresh thinking, innovation and excellence. Within this business you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team that will push you to develop both professionally and personally.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.