Our client is looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude, is well-spoken and is a quick learner. They do pride themselves of having an excellent working culture & supportive environment and offer career growth opportunities. This role will be suited to someone who has a few years experience in an assistant accountant role and is eager to apply their accounting skills in a new role.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Assisting with month, half year and year end financial reporting
- Daily sales reporting
- Weekly cash forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- 1-5 years experience in an Assistant Accountant role
- Studying or part way through completion of their CPA or CA qualifications
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Chloe Sheppard at: email@example.com