|Job title :||Assistant Accountant|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Contact name :||Rupika Satija|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job reference :||1436553|
Reporting to the CFO, this role works closely with the Accountant, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and offshore transactional accounting team.
• Assisting in month end process including sales accruals, customer spend reporting etc.
• Assisting in analysing and reconciliation of the profit & loss and balance sheet accounts.
• Assisting in monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
• Liaising and co-ordinating with transactional accounting team over in Manila.
• Accurate end-to-end payroll processing.
• Assistance with payroll tax and annual payroll tax return
• Working closely with accounts payable and receivable team to ensure processes are in place.
• Assisting with effective cash flow management
• Quarterly statutory reporting (BAS)
Skills & Experience:
• The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree.
• 1 - 3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards.
• Ability to show initiative and take accountability for your learning.
• Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation.
• High attention to detail.
• Prior experience in SAGE and MICROPAY would be beneficial.