Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager assists in the development and implementation of the marketing calendar. The Assistant Brand Manager will focus on executing marketing and promotional plans and supporting new product development. You are ambitious, results-driven and commercially-minded, with keen interest in well being brands.
- Assisting, developing and implementing elements of the Marketing Plan including; Advertising, Point of Sale Collateral, Communications and PR.
- Identify innovative business building ideas to increase business prospects.
- Monitor and control expenses within allocated budget.
- Assist Brand Manager in coordinating and executing company brand promotion activities.
- Assist in developing promotional strategies for brand awareness and sales driving activity.
- Support the Brand Manager to introduce new products and campaigns in the market.
- Assist with the marketing components of the NPD process, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of presentations and reports on marketing campaigns.
- Execution of marketing related projects as agreed with the National Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify consumer trends and needs.
- Provide necessary assistance to Marketing Manager in all activities pertaining to brand building.
- 2+ years in a marketing/ABM building role.
- Consumer Products or FMCG experience desired.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level communication skills – written and verbal.
- Customer focused with service delivery top of mind.
- Excellent planning, documenting, organisational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- A Marketing or Business-related degree
Click 'APPLY' Now!