Our client is a global business who has claimed the market share within Australia. With a number of well known household name brands under their umbrella, they are going through an exciting growth phase, firmly establishing themselves as an employer of choice. Known for hiring and retaining top talent they offer a supportive working environment based in luxury offices.
Reporting through to the Head of Payroll, your tasks will include:
- Indirectly managing 2 Payroll Officers
- Manage end-to-end payroll processing of approximately 1500 employees
- Processing and calculating superannuation, payroll tax/PAYG
- Month/year end closing
- Assisting with key payroll projects
- Identifying process improvements
- Ensuring compliance with payroll related legislation
- Uphold high customer service standards and protocols across the business
- Partner and develop strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and as a team across departments
You will have extensive payroll experience in a senior capacity, along with the following attributes.
- High volume payroll experience within a medium - large scale business
- Knowledge of multiple awards/EBAs
- Experience with month end payroll processes including PAYG/payroll tax and superannuation calculations
- High level analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
Whats on Offer
- Supportive working environment
- Work for an internationally recognized organisation
- Opportunity to develop & further skills/knowledge
How to Apply
To apply online please click on the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion please call Chris Belegrinos on 0422 162 015.