Work closely with key areas of the business including factories, planning, sales and customers where required to take responsibility for key business activities. Gain an understanding of the full product marketing, marketing communications and sales process, and provide the analytical and business planning support to the team.
- Provide support to manage product portfolios.
- Assist with the development of the business plan, channel strategy and advertising and promotions plan to deliver on the business objectives.
- Take responsibility for key task during monthly PSI process for the assigned categories to ensure accurate analytical support for achievement of monthly PSI sales target and quarterly sales, inventory and profit targets.
- Gain a strong understanding of the pricing policy and implement and communicate price changes as required to ensure product competitiveness.
- Responsible for raising, tracking and managing PSA and CDA’s, A&P’s & Debit Notes
- Undertake the 3 key responsibilities of Product Planning, Marketing Planning and Sales Planning for the categories.
- Work closely with product factories where required to ensure effective merchandise planning for the Australian market.
- Provide strong input for the creation of marketing strategy to deliver long term sustainable growth and deliver on the business objectives.
- Participate in the creative process in the development of advertising and promotional initiatives.
- Undertake “sell through oriented” management through retailer data analysis and Market PSI.
- 2 years' experience in a similar Product Marketing or Marketing position
- Equivalent to degree-level Marketing qualification
- Experience with Demand Planning and PSI essential
- High level of competence in Microsoft office Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to build and manage complex spreadsheets
- Understanding of budgets and profit and loss statements
- Ability to conduct independent analysis and draw conclusions.
- High level of attention detail.
- Motivated; enthusiastic and positive
Please click ''Apply Now'' or email your resume to Adam Parle at firstname.lastname@example.org