An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Insurance Coordinator and administration professional to join a highly reputable non-for-profit organisation located in Brisbane CBD. You will apply your strong administrative skills to ensure the broader finance team are supported in their daily functions, through such tasks as inbox management and meeting minute taking. This role requires you to apply your prior demonstrated experience across the insurance renewals and claims process.
This role provides you the opportunity to work in a values-driven organisation who give back to their community. You will provide strategic support and operational assistance across a range of sensitive and confidential issues. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position. This organisation is located in Brisbane CBD with close access to public transport.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position is an integral role in the finance function and requires a highly organised and skilled professional with administration and insurance claims management experience who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and management.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Managing the insurance claims process and applying a strong understanding of how the excesses process operates;
- Managing the insurance renewals process;
- Providing administrative support to the broader finance group in the form of scheduling, attending and supporting meetings to facilitate effective business operations;
- Taking minutes and creating agendas and papers for finance meetings;
- Ad hoc administration support as required by the CFO and broader finance function to ensure the achievement of team goals.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in an administration position managing the insurance claims and renewals process. It is essential that you hold experience within insurance administration and have an understanding of how the insurance claims process works and the processes involved.
In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience providing administration support to a high-performing team while also managing the insurance claims and renewals process;
- Extensive experience interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Positive and friendly work ethic;
- Strong team-player;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable NFP organisation to appoint an Insurance Coordinator and administration professional in a temporary full-time position, with the view of permanency located in Brisbane CBD.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer. This is a newly created position for you to make your own.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant of Business & Accounting Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346