This is a daily rate contract role for a Test Automation Engineer to design, build and maintain test automation frameworks using Selenium and C#, SpecFlow, and SoapUI. You will also be required to perform manual and acceptance testing.
You will have a deep understanding of QA principles, web front-end technologies including content management systems like Sitecore and a strong understanding of test automation.
- Solid experience using Selenium, Specflow/Cucumber and other test automation tools, with significant exposure to object-oriented programming.
- Recent C# experience
- Test automation design and architecture, with significant hands-on framework development and maintenance experience.
- BDD, Microservices/API testing as well as integrating test automation solutions into CI/CD pipelines and Continuous Testing frameworks.
- Working knowledge of performance testing principles and tools (e.g. Jmeter).
- Working knowledge of SDLC, Test Development Lifecycle and Agile Development.