Our client is a marketing solutions provider with operations that span across Australia. With a mandate for future strategic growth, we are seeking an experienced hands-on B2B Marketing Manager to take full ownership over the company’s marketing strategy and roadmap.
This environment lends itself to a 'test and learn' mentality, so you will be encouraged to take a creative approach to concepting and rapidly testing solutions for driving cost-efficient growth, introducing modern growth marketing approaches and innovative strategies.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and execute marketing lead generation initiatives
- Lead and ensure consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external marketing and communications materials
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Manage sales enablement (e.g. sales playbooks, presentations, webinars) and marketing automation (e.g. email , SMS) activities to improve sales team efficiency and ensure more effective sales conversations with prospects
- Manage PR and brand awareness campaigns for B2B channels and industry media
- Develop a regular reporting framework and cadence with sales leads and the executive team
- Experience in a similar position directly managing B2B Marketing programs with a track record in delivering consistently strong measurable results
- Digital channel expertise including executing paid media campaigns across search, social media, display and third party websites
- Design and deliver effective lead nurture programs to accelerate lead conversion from the top of the funnel through to opportunity closure
- Continually optimise marketing outcomes through experimentation, A/B testing and data-driven decision-making
- Effectively analyse data and development of strategic initiatives to drive greater growth and efficiency
- Excellent commercial acumen and proven experience managing commercial partnerships, agencies and external consultants
In return, you will join an established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive growth across the region.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link above or for a confidential conversation please contact Simon Marks on 0433 490 074 or email@example.com