An opportunity exists for an Banking and Reconciliations Specialist to join a dynamic and highly successful business. Our client is based in central Parramatta where they are a leading organisation in their industry. This role is also a permanent opportunity or temp to permanent opportunity.
- Act as the central focal point for the Customer in all account and administrative and credit matter.
- Reconcile customer accounts on a daily basis.
- Allocations of payments by bulk.
- Reconcile using Excel (v-look up's, pivot tables and formulas).
- Make outbound Customer collection calls / activity (verbal, non-verbal) utilising collection procedures and policy guidelines to achieve cash flow targets.
- Perform customer account reconciliation and coordinate output with Customers
- Adhere to all relevant risk and compliance obligations at all times
- Participate in/Manage as appropriate the identification, assessment, treatment and reporting of risk.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers and contribute to the positive team culture and environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working as an AR/Reconciliations/Banking/Allocations Officer (essential).
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Formulas ) (essential).
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers.