With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Banking Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, and working within a medium sized team, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling bank account entries
- Accounts payable & receivable processing
- Daily banking
- Assist team members with bank reconciliations
- Reviewing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting loss prevention
- Monthly meetings and reporting with head of Accounting
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, along with the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar Banking role
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate excel
- A reliable, friendly, can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client is a market leading Australian company in their respective industry. They boast a high-performance culture which encourages hard work and commitment to the role. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and significantly expand its Australian presence. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is seeking their next challenge.
- Working from the office and being part of a collaborative team
- Career development
- Casual and fun working environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni at email@example.com quoting REF 1094871AB.