Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role is open to an enthusiastic individual who is a fast learner and interested to join a warm & friendly organisational culture. It is an integral role within the company to help ensure Accounts Receivable function runs smoothly and assisting with the ongoing system implementation.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Regular database maintenance to ensure customer’s details and internal processes are up to date
- High volume, manual invoicing to customers, responding to customer billing issues.
- Managing partner billings, amortisation of customer billings
- Allocating payments and reconciling accounts in the system when payments come in
- Building relationships with customers to collect overdue payments in a timely manner, maintaining the AR ledger
- Assisting with system implementation of new accounting system.
- General data entry and other administration duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Some exposure to large accounting packages; e.g Oracle/SAP
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Good team player with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Experience improving processes and providing suggestions to increase efficiency
- Strong excel skills: V-lookup, Pivot Tables, SumIf
- Exquisite attention to detail
This role is with an global organisation located on the Lower North Shore. They have a friendly team culture as they work towards implementing the new system. The business offers flexibility with work (2/3 split of home/office work in normal times)
How to Apply
To apply, please click the link below and submit your resume. For any other queries surrounding the role, please contact Jacinta Coyne via email: email@example.com