This role is open to an enthusiastic individual who is a fast learner and interested to join a warm & friendly organisational culture. It is an integral role within the company to help ensure the billings function runs smoothly, maximising the amount of revenue in each cycle as well as extracting and analysing data from multiple systems using Microsoft Excel and their accounting systems. This role will require an innovative thinker who is interested in process improvement.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Regular database maintenance to ensure customer’s details and internal processes are up to date
- Providing input towards new billings strategies - process improvement to increase efficiency
- High volume, manual invoicing to customers, responding to customer billing issues.
- Reconciling accounts in the system when payments come in
- Some collections experience.
- General data entry and other administration duties
- Possesses a warm disposition, who collaborates well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Some exposure to large accounting packages; specifically Microsoft Dynamics or Oracle Netsuite
- Resilient and patient to work through manual invoicing
- Experience improving processes and providing suggestions to increase efficiency
- Strong attention to detail
This role is with an ASX Listed organisation who are going through a strong period of growth. They are flexible in their working culture and are looking for a new member of their team to contribute to their positive working environment.
How to Apply
To apply, please click the link below and submit your resume. For any other queries surrounding the role, please contact Jacinta Coyne via email: firstname.lastname@example.org